PQ User Community – Code of Conduct
The PQ User Community strives to create an environment that is open and safe for people to express their ideas. We encourage you to ask questions, exchange ideas, share best practices, and discuss your quality improvement challenges.
To promote the most beneficial discussions possible we suggest these simple guidelines:
* Speak kindly, clearly, and respectfully to everyone.
* Before you start a new discussion, search for answers. This avoids posts being marked as duplicates and keeps conversation flowing.
* If you don’t see it somewhere else, ask your question.
* Try to include all pertinent details and add helpful images or attachments, when available.
* If you know an answer, comment back.
* If you can solve another user’s question or provide valuable feedback, share your opinion and expertise.
* Share the community with others. Send the link to others with whom you want to collaborate to encourage them to join your discussions. The more active, interested users we have, the more dynamic and helpful the community can be.
The following topics pertain to how the community is run so it will provide the best user experience.
The User Community does not replace other channels of application support such as emails, live chats, or phone calls. When user discussions include very specific issues and/or sensitive information, community moderators and contributors may create a case and end a discussion. We do this to best serve the customer and keep discussions flowing.
If you need Application Support to address an issue urgently, please contact them directly using the Live Chat link on the Community page or send an email to email@example.com, rather than creating a new discussion.
Communities consist of diverse opinions, and some contributors may not agree with others. Lively and robust discourse often includes disagreements or differences of opinion but if a thread or user crosses into hateful, offensive, harassing, or abusive commentary or actions, we will remove the offending posts and also the user, if necessary.
We want to hear your feedback and engage in productive conversations with you about our company and products. While we welcome critiques that are constructive, we will delete negative comments about PQ Systems and/or our competitors that are not relevant and do not improve the customer experience.
Users should attempt to keep their comments on topic within the thread. That means discussions should relate to the topic and group within that post. This should not discourage you from posting your question, but be aware that moderators may move your post to a different topic that more closely pertains to the issue at hand.
PQ Systems employees moderate, manage, and contribute to our User Community. They will always identify themselves as such to avoid confusion. Their role includes engaging and encouraging discussion, marking comments as ‘best answers,’ organizing the forum, and enforcing these policies.
All of our community users, attachments, images, videos, and messages must abide by the rules listed below:
1. Do not share your login information with other users; posts attributed to your account will be assumed to be posted by you.
2. Do not share your license number, or sensitive or confidential information about yourself, your customers, or your organization.
3. Do not threaten, abuse, troll, or harass.
4. Do not use discriminatory or hateful speech.
5. Do not use inflammatory or derogatory comments.
6. Do not post sexually explicit, indecent, or pornographic material, including masked profanity.
7. Do not post legal claims, demands, or informal or formal complaints.
8. Do not post copyrighted or trademarked materials without first obtaining the right to use those materials.
9. Do not spam or link to any site that may lead to malicious software that could harm another’s computer or device.
10. Do not solicit, promote, or advertise for a company, product, or service.
11. Do not make posts that promote illegal activities.
Posts that do not adhere to our policies are subject to being flagged, edited, or removed without notifying the user, and in certain situations, users will be banned from the PQ User Community.
In addition all participants in the PQ User Community are subject to the Terms and Conditions of PQ Systems’ website. All the guidelines and policies in this document are subject to change without notice. By posting or visiting the PQ User Community you are thereby agreeing to all the terms in this document, as well as the Terms and Conditions.